Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tyler Rasmussen




Hey Everybody, Im Tyler, and I am from Syracuse, Utah. I was born March 25, 1991 in Logan! I graduated from Syracuse High School, and I loved it there. I am really excited to move up to Logan this fall for school at Utah State. I love being outside, and I love sports. My favorite things to do are hiking, and playing basketball. I love getting involved in schools, and I love going to Utah State basketball games. I was an student body officer at Syracuse High Schoo and I love to meet new people. I have not broken any bones, but I am very injury prone, especially to strange injuries. I have been cut by a license plate, I ran into a soccer pole, and I fall of ladders a lot. I am excited to be in Logan and hope to meet all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment