Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kenzie Gert Lawlor

CONNECTION SECTION 001 STUDENTS!
HELLO HELLO!

My name is Kenzie Gert Lawlor and I will be your peer mentor for the best connection's class EVER! I hope all of you find this blog useful, for we'll be updating it often during the school year!
You should have all gotten an e-mail about this blog and what we want to do with it. PLEASE write about yourself, crazy facts, fav. food, fav. vacation, fav. candy bar, pancakes or waffles, etc.! Make it your own, show us your style! If you feel comfortable posting a picture, feel free.

I'll go first... like I said my name is Kenzie Lawlor. I'm from Smithfield, Utah and went to Sky View HS (woo woo go bobcats!) I'm majoring in public relations and one day I hope to become an event planner! I love to dress up 80's and dance the night away. I am a spur-of-the-moment kind of girl, and love randomness in all things. Confession: my middle name "Gert" is made-up but since I'm a fan, I just pretend it's real. I can't keep nail polish on for longer than 24 hours and I love jamming out to ANY kind of music in my car. Disneyland will forever be my favorite place to go, for it is the happiest place on earth! I don't floss and have 2 cavaties. I have 1 brother and 4 sisters and I'm not a fan of cottage cheese. The picture below is at a chalk throwing party I went to last year, craziest thing ever!

Thats me in a nutshell! If you have any questions about ANYTHING, shoot me an e-mail and we'll get you taken care of! GO CONNECTIONS SECTION 001!

No comments:

Post a Comment