Thursday, August 6, 2009

Janessa Knowles


Hey! my names Janessa. I was born on May 12 1991. I live in Smithfield Utah and went to school at Sky View High. I love travelling and meeting new people. My favorite place to visit is the great New York City. I enjoy soakin up the sun and listening to my music. I have two awesome little brothers and two beautiful younger sisters. They are greater examples to me than i could ever be to them. I take dancing at Tueller School of Dance and i have been since i was about 3 years old. Its one of my favorite things to do, along with shopping, sleeping and hanging out with my friends. I have a lot of favorite places i like to go eat and my favorite candy bars would have to be either snickers or a take five. delicious! anyways im super excited to start a whole new chapter of life and meet some awesome people. i cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment