Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nicole Fonnesbeck


Well, I'm Nicole Fonnesbeck. Happiness is pretty much my thing. Rarely does anyone see me without a smile and that's probably due to the fact that I have a lot to smile about. I was born here in Logan, but since then I have lived in Illinois, Iowa, and good old Brigham City, UT. I graduated from Box Elder High School and loved every minute. I probably own more clothes than some people see in a lifetime, but I also like to play the occasional game of four square and any sport that people feel the urge to play. I'm not the most coordinated person, but I sure try. I'm currently attempting to learn how to skateboard. I can't say I've learned much yet although it's super fun. That's pretty much it. I'm a fairly simple person. I can't wait to start at Utah State and meet everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment