Saturday, August 1, 2009

Keni Stuart

Heya!
My name is Keni (prounced Kenny, yes i am a girl)
I live in Ogden Utah, went to Bonneville High School (B-ville!) and am too excited to go to USU. The aggie spirit lives in the family. My birthday is Sept 15th. I was born in Missouri, then moved to Alaska (its amazing) and I've been here since I was six. Dad was in the military. I have 3 sisters and no brothers.
Favorite restaurant is the Indian Oven on main street in Logan, or the other Indian place in the gas station by the football stadium... i forget what its called, but its fabulous!
I played high school soccer for 4 years, went to the playoffs all 4 and it finally paid off with a State Championship my senior year! Great Day!
I love love love the movie Princess Bride, best of all time. The candy bar Snickers, i believe is sent straight from heaven along with Dove milk chocolate.
I love being outdoors, repelling and mountain biking Slick Rock in Moab. High lite of every year. Favorite vacation would have to be my ten day camping trip all along the coast of Oregon. It was in the 60's the whole time! I'm such a sucker for cold weather. Love it! Which is why i'm so excited for the long winters in Logan! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment